FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You must be 21+ to shop with us. Anyone accepting a Shipyard Brewing Co delivery must present a valid form of ID showing that they are 21+ for the order to be released upon delivery.
From the moment you enter our website through the delivery of your order, and beyond, our team is here to help you.
Please send any order-related inquiries or issues to our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We request any after delivery issues be brought to our attention within 3 days of delivery.
After your order has been placed, you will receive an confirmation email with a link to track your order.
If you have not received this confirmation email, or are having issues retrieving the information, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will provide further assistance.
Our team works hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Please reach out with any cancellation request, address change, or order modification within 1 hour of purchase.
Once an order has been fulfilled, it cannot be changed.
Your order is being fulfilled by our friends at TapRm from the TapRm Cold Beer Store at 284 Flushing Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205.
Opening hours are Sunday-Tuesday: 1pm-7pm and Wednesday-Saturday 1pm-8pm.
Please feel free to choose the " store pickup" option on the cart page. You can pop in and pick up your Shipyard Brewing Co order (within about an hour) at TapRm.
Walk-ups and Pick-ups are always welcome!
We recommend taking the following steps when receiving your package in order to ensure the safest interaction possible:
- Wear a mask the whole time when receiving your order
- Stay at least 6 feet away from the delivery person for as much of the interaction as possible.
- Use your own pen to sign for your package
- Hold onto your ID or use a disinfectant wipe during the verification process
- Wear disposable gloves
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer right after accepting your delivery
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device